This small community was established and officially registered in 1992. Ref communities had been present in the territory of Belarus since the 16th century. The first Ref church was founded in 1553 in Brest-Litowsk; at the same time a publishing house was started. At the end of the 16th century more than 200 congr existed in Belarus. In 1617 a Ref high school was established in Slutsk; in the 18th and 19th centuries a theological school functioned in Koidanava (Dziarzynsk), Minsk region. During the Communist regime all activities were suppressed; the school was closed and several church buildings blown up. The community which came into existence in 1992 seeks to revive the Ref presence in Belarus.
Note: We did not manage to contact this church. Therefore, we cannot exclude that its address has changed or that the church does not exist any more. Whoever has information about this church may contact us. We will be happy to update our information.
Statistik der Kirche
(Gemeinden im Werden): 2
diakonische Einrichtungen vorhanden
keine Missionare im Ausland tätig
Kinder- und Gläubigentaufe
Keine Informationen über Taufpaten
pro Jahr: 52
keine Angabe über die Herausgabe eigener Zeitschriften