In 1843 Presb living in the town of Hamilton approached the minister and Church Session in Christ Church, Warwick, to have Rev. James Morrison come to Hamilton to preach each fortnight if a suitable facility could be found. The church sanctuary was built in 1846 with the donation of land from the Governor. James Morrison ministered to both congr until his death in 1849. In 1873 the congregation of St. Andrew’s Church petitioned the Presbytery of Halifax (Canada) to sever the pastoral connection with Warwick and to ordain and induct Kenneth Junor as their minister. In 1875 the Presbyterian Church in Canada was formed and St. Andrew’s became part of that body. Today the congregation is under the pastoral care of the Presbytery of Toronto West.
Note: We did not manage to contact this church. Therefore, we cannot exclude that its address has changed or that the church does not exist any more. Whoever has information about this church may contact us. We will be happy to update our information.
Statistik der Kirche
(Gemeinden im Werden): 1
keine diakonische Einrichtungen vorhanden
keine Missionare im Ausland tätig
Kinder- und Gläubigentaufe
Keine Informationen über Taufpaten
pro Jahr: 7
keine Angabe über die Herausgabe eigener Zeitschriften
keine sonstige Schulen in Trägerschaft
part of Presbytery of West Toronto of Presbyterian Church in Canada