This church resulted from a conflict between the LMS missionaries and a group led by a Malgache pastor. The church started on October 8, 1893, when Pastor Rajaonary was refused entry into the church by the LMS missionary and decided to hold the worship service in open air. Tranozozoro means “house of reed,” and recalls the first building the group used for worship. In 1900 the building was replaced by a stone construction, and the church accordingly changed its name to Tranobiriky “house of stones.” The “mother community” is located in Ambatonakanga. Today the church has its roots mainly in the central part of the country. It is Congreg in character and maintains close relations with the OAIC.
Note: We did not manage to contact this church. Therefore, we cannot exclude that its address has changed or that the church does not exist any more. Whoever has information about this church may contact us. We will be happy to update our information.
Statistik der Kirche
(Gemeinden im Werden): 0
keine Angaben zu diakonischen Einrichtungen vorhanden
keine Angaben zur missionarischen Arbeit im Ausland vorhanden
Kinder- und Gläubigentaufe
Keine Informationen über Taufpaten
pro Jahr: 0
keine Angabe über die Herausgabe eigener Zeitschriften